Dr. Ferber does not think this is all related to us taking away his binky which I was happy about. I did ask about getting rid of Arianna's. He said that during the day I should find something else to soothe her if she's fussy and not just automatically stick it in her mouth. Once she's used to that we should keep her up 30min. after the time she usually falls asleep at night so that she's really tired and put her to bed without the binky. He said at 10 1/2mths she's so young that she will fall right to sleep without much hassle. Dr. Ferber said that after 2 nights of doing that she should be fine. Since she really doesn't have the binky that much we are going to work on not just sticking it in her mouth when she fusses.
Today was Cam's second week of soccer and I guess you could say he did a little bit better? We talked with him all week about how even though he now has a new Coach he still has to listen to the Coach. He agreed with us and told us he knew he had to listen to the Coach. Yeah, it sounded great until he got there! It took him half the class to warm up to the other coaches. Tonight when Steve got home he asked Cam why he didn't want to play soccer and Cam replied, "I was waiting for my Coach." My little creature of habit!
It's finally summer here! When we came home from soccer both kids were hot and sweaty (it was literally 100 degrees in the sports complex)so we went into the pool! They had a blast!
1 comment:
Great pictures by the pool!!!! She would make a great Gymboree baby model! Good luck with the no binky for Arianna - let's just say I am not expert on taking away the binky. Ha ha.
Post a Comment