Sunday, July 12, 2009

Arianna's First Trip To The Beach!

Not so sure about the sand...

But there's nothing like baby toes in the sand!

Her first experience with the FREEZING cold Atlantic Ocean.
Maybe this isn't so bad!



"But I still don't think I like this sand..."


Cam had no problem with the 50 degree water.




We had a great day! I can't believe it's the middle of July and it's the first time we've been to the beach. I'm a total beach person so this kills me. Will it ever hit 90 this summer?? I realized today that I'm not sure if I'm ready to tackle the beach with the 2 kids by myself yet. It took Steve and I 30 minutes from the time we left the beach, got to the car, got both kids out of their bathing suits and into dry clothes! I can just imagine how long it would take if it was just me! I also realized that the sun tent I bought when Cam was about a year old is next to useless. It's time to give it up and buy an umbrella. I'm tired of wrestling with it every time the wind blows!

No comments: