Thursday, August 21, 2008

38 weeks!

My appointment today was pretty much uneventful. The MW asked if I was getting atleast 10 kicks every hour and I said "yeah, most of the time." Wrong answer! She put me on the monitor b/c the baby was very quiet. Well, of course as soon as the monitor was on she went nuts! This child is going to be a handful. I can already tell. At my appointment next week they will do an ultrasound to check her size and the fluid level.

Steve stayed home from work so I could go to my appointment. We decided that we'd take Cam to get his haircut after his nap. I had been telling him for the past 2 days that if he was a good boy and let the guy cut his hair and not scream, Daddy would buy him a treat. He kept saying "daddy teet" when I would remind him of it so I thought he understood. We got to the barber shop and he seemed ok. We kept pointing out the other people getting their haircut and how they weren't crying. When it was his turn he freaked. He wouldn't sit in the chair Steve ended up holding him for most of it. The guy was awesome, he did the best he could (which is great!). He just wasn't able to cut above his ears for fear he'd cut one off!

Luckily we won't have to do this again for atleast another month!

1 comment:

dianna said...

Hair cuts are the down fall to boys...but they do get better in time. I have my fingers crossed that you won't have a next appt and that baby B will arrive any day!