Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cam's new shoes

I bought Cam a new pair of shoes since his other ones had gotten beat up. I think he likes them!

Yes, this is how he likes to eat breakfast and sit infront of the t.v. each morning. The shoes are a new addition to the hat!



Steve is turning the "Big 4-0" on June 12th but we decided to celebrate a little early. I would love to post the picture of us that my step father took but I don't think Steve would appreciate his mug on the internet. SO you'll have to settle for one of me! Here I am at 27w2d:



4 comments:

Mrs. Morgan said...

You look fantastic! And that color is beautiful on you. What a cute belly. :) Where did you celebrate?

Tanya said...

You look beautiful!

kerilee77 said...

I am loving your dress! You look too cute!

Anonymous said...

sexy MAMA