Yesterday the girls came down for a "clam bake!" Since college it has been a yearly tradition to go to Brown's for a long day of eating and drinking. Being on bed rest kinda put a damper on those plans so the girls brought the food to me! There was like 18 lobsters, corn on the cob and what looked like 20lbs of steamers.
I was afraid it was going to rain and we'd be stuck in the tiny kitchen. The rain held off but the wind didn't. I warned the girls the umbrella might go flying across the yard. They didn't believe me until it happened. Luckily Cara and her cat like reflexes caught it! If only I had a picture of that!!
Being 30-something has not slowed these girls down. Damn can they drink! 30+ beers and a bottle of Bailey's didn't stand a chance with them. Luckily the pregnant and sober ones drove!
Congrats again to Sierra! We get to add another baby to the bunch!
Thank you Helena for the burp cloths. I love them!!
5 comments:
oh my god, who invited shamu to the party...oh wait that's just me, but baby belly and MY HUGE ASS! oh well, it was a good time! see ya soon!
Please. If you look like Shamu, I hate to think of what I look like...
I had blast yesterday. Love you :)
"Being 30-something has not slowed these girls down. Damn can they drink! 30+ beers and a bottle of Bailey's didn't stand a chance with them." Sounds like my kind of party! :)
So that comment is not Tom - it's Tanya on his laptop...ooops.
Post a Comment