Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: 15 Months!

Photobucket

Ok, so this post isn't going to be Wordless. I have been slacking with this whole blogging thing.

Where has the time gone? Arianna is now 15mths old and quite the character. She loves to dance, make her brother laugh and play peekaboo. Cameron isn't very happy that she always wants to play with his toys but he better get used to it! She has quite the appetite too. I'm not sure how she only weighs 20lbs since she eats EVERYTHING!! I remember Cam was like this too and now he doesn't eat anything. Hopefully that won't happen with her!

Two weeks ago I had my 18w ultrasound. Everything looked great! My placenta is anterior so that explains why I haven't felt much movement. This has been the easiest pregnancy I've had. I never got sick and I didn't start to "feel" pregnant until 18w. It took that long for me to need maternity pants too! I had my 20w appointment today. As much of a pain in the butt it is driving to the new doctor I am very happy I made the switch. I have only seen one doctor and she will be the one who will do my surgery. She's great! My c-section has been scheduled! It is very strange to think I'm only 20w and this baby already has an exit date! It will be a crazy time while I'm in the hospital but we'll manage. Cam will be in school that week then he'll be home the following week for April Vacation. Luckily Daddy will be home for 2w! Next week I have to have an ultrasound to check my cervix and make sure what happened with Miss Arianna isn't happening again. Wish me luck! Oh, some of you know what the sex of this baby is but I am not going to announce it. It was my goal to keep it a secret but that didn't work out so well!
Photobucket

No comments: