Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sidewalk Paint

I found a recipe for sidewalk paint on a blog that I read. Since it is easy to make I made some this morning and we went outside to play. Wow, it's hot out! We didn't last too long, well Arianna and I didn't but Cam would have stayed out.

Sidewalk Paint
2 tablespoons corn starch
2 tablespoons water
4-5 drops of food coloring (or washable paint) add more for a more intense color.

Mix water into the corn starch until it dissolves then add the food coloring or paint. That's it!
It's very runny which I'm sure adding more corn starch would solve but Cam didn't seem to care. Next time I'll put more paint in because when it dries the color is very pale.


3 comments:

dianna said...

That is really cool I can't wait to try it!

Tanya said...

Cam looks so clean! He's a tidy painter.

Mrs. Morgan said...

Love it, I want to try that sometime!