
Arianna got her "duck" from Steve's co-workers and it was love at first sight! She takes it with her every where. It has a huge rip at the bottom so I emailed the company, Bunnies By The Bay to see where there are stores near us. I told them how she loves it and how we need a new one because it ripped. They quickly responded back saying it shouldn't rip like that and they would send me out a brand new one! SCORE!! Now that's customer service!
Arianna was very excited when she saw two ducks. Surprisingly she gravitated towards the brand new one. Well, maybe not surprisingly, she is my daughter! (I think she looks like me in this picture too...anyone else see it???)
3 comments:
Too Cute. Ava had bunny blankets from Bunnies by the Bay and now Michael is sleeping with them - they have great stuff!
Yes I agree sho does look like you! I just want to squeeze her!
YES SUSAN I SEE IT !! MOM
Post a Comment