Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun With Cousins!

Today two of my cousins came over to hang out, visit with Arianna and do some painting! My cousin Kim is an awesome painter so I wanted her to do something on Arianna's wall. I put up a decal of Arianna's name and it just looked lost on the wall so I asked Kim to add something around it. Since she and Sabrina are both on Spring Break it was the perfect time. We decided to match the flowers that are on Arianna's sheets. I did not want something babyish that we would have to paint over in a few years.
When she got to this point I knew if she made the 3 top dots into flowers it would be too much so here's the "finished" product.After stepping back and debating a little we decided the 3 dots had to go. I didn't like the way it looked. Luckily we had the left over wall paint from almost 3yrs ago in the basement! Much better! Here's the "real" finished product and a view of how it looks in her room. If you click on the picture you can see the detail she put into each flower.Thank you Kim and Sabrina! We have to get together more often!

5 comments:

dianna said...

I want to live in Arianna's room! It came out great!!!

Tanya said...

Amazing

kerilee77 said...

Looks great, Sue!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! What a lucky little girl!

Mrs. Morgan said...

That looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see it in person.