Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Yesterday we went and picked out our Christmas tree. We decided to forgo the Christmas tree farm and just go down the street. SO much easier! Since it was snowing we asked my parents to come over and watch Arianna. Cam had a great time running around in between all the trees. He absolutely loved the snow.

Since we don't have a ton of room we got a small tree. It's definitely the smallest tree Steve and I have ever had! But it's cute and perfect for the spot. I had great plans for decorating. We'd have some hot chocolate, listen to some Christmas music and have a wonderful family night. Well, Cam was afraid of the Santa ornaments for some reason. I had to wait until he was out of the room to put them on the tree. He, being 100% boy, wanted to throw all the ball ornaments into the tree and watch them fall down through the tree to the bottom. Since the tree was so little the branches were very flimsy and all the heavier ornaments weighed down the branches. So we couldn't put the hand print ornaments that Cam has made up. There's always next year!

Cam got bored very fast so we sent him in the other room to do his favorite past time...watch Max and Ruby. Steve and I, well, I finished the tree.


I had to torture Arianna a bit too since it is her first Christmas! She was wearing her "Baby's First Christmas" outfit and I put her in the Santa hat Cam had from his first Christmas. Yes, the hat Cam wore at 7 months fit Arianna at 3 months...


I cannot wait, Christmas is going to be so much fun this year!

No comments: