Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Weekend!

So far we've had a busy weekend. Emma had a pool party on Thursday and Cam had an absolute blast! He was a fish he never wanted to get out of the pool! Daddy was the lucky one who got to catch him as he jumped in over and over and over. I was holding Ryan and Cam kept coming over to us and hugging Ryan. It was the cutest thing ever! I didn't get a picture because I was holding Ryan. Hopefully he'll have the same reaction when his sister arrives!





Today we took Cam for an ice cream at Heidi's Hollow. I think Cam enjoyed his very much!





6 comments:

kristin said...

Emma fell asleep at 6:30!!!

Mrs. Morgan said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! I love the ice cream pictures!

Carla said...

I LOVE the ice cream pictures! he is just too cute!

Tanya said...

These pictures are priceless!

Anonymous said...

HE JUST MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN I SEE THE FOURTH PICTURE, LOVE YOU , NANA

Shannon said...

LOVE the ice cream pics! Just awesome!!!!! I have got to get my bt down there with Liam soon!!!